We will post unscheduled closings (e.g. due to inclement weather) on the Charger Child Care Facebook page first, then on KWQC TV6, WQAD TV 8 and WHBF TV 4. These unscheduled closing are normally charged days.
How to beat the winter blahs
Here are some ideas to do with your little ones during the cold winter months.
- make an indoor tent and read books
- play a board game
- play the “hot lava” game
- bake some cookies, let them help as much as possible
- play body part boogie
- Indoor snowball fight (with cotton balls or crunched up paper), don’t forget to wear your mittens
- contest: who can get all their winter gear on first, dress your sibling for winter
- have a relay race
- play dress up with mom and dads clothes
- Mani-pedi day
- popcorn and movie and pretend your at a drive in with boxes to sit in or blankets to sit on.
Updated Parent Handbooks
We will have updated handbooks to the parents beginning of the new year.